Happy Friday Caregivers! Never stop doing "little things" for others. Sometimes those "little things" occupy the biggest part of their hearts.
Many of us are stuck inside this winter, especially seniors who are unable to get out in the winter months. Bring alittle sunshine in with a plant tub- perfect for all ages to enjoy, make and upkeep.
Herbs can be used in all cooking or flowers to bloom right in your livingroom.
Fun activity for all & you can customize for your own families likes.
Enjoy the day ahead Caregivers & remember:
"Life is the flower for which love is the honey"
What tea best suits you? Check out our “pot” of information on tea.
1. A cup of tea reduces stress and has a calming effect is Chamomile & Valerian tea.
2. A cup of tea can perk you up in the morning or during the afternoon slump is Black tea.
3. Tea has antioxidants which fight free radicals in the body and protect cells from damage, this is Green tea.
4. Tea that helps your tummy problems are Peppermint & Rooibos tea.
5. Commonly used natural compound that fights illnesses such as the common cold and other respiratory infections is Echinacea tea.
6. Immune-boosting compounds would be lemon ginger tea.
Tea is a lovely way to add a bit of luxury to your life and that is good for your mental health, enjoy sipping.
Hello! As a caregiver, mother and social service worker I have learned many life lessons through hands on experience. My dream for you is to make your journey through caregiving a cherished one.