- 1 cup Frozen or fresh carrots/ peas
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 breasts chicken
- Any kind of spices &1/2 rice
1) Pre-cook your chicken, set aside
2) Add oil to pan, when hot add onions, peas & carrots
3) Crack in eggs and scrabble
4) Add (pre-cooked) chicken slices
5) Mix in your already steamed rice and spice as desired.
So easy to make and delicious! Enjoy.
A stress reducing yoga practice incorporates a calm setting, a focus on breathing, gentle poses to calm or energize the body and meditation. Especially helping clients that are dealing with issues including Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, Arthritis and mental stress.
Chair yoga allows them to relax and renew their bodies without strain from gravity and postural issues.
Try some of these positions today, to find your moment of zen.
For busy familes and caregivers on the go looking for a healthy, fast dinner this is it. Only four items and so yummy.
All you need is:
- Chicken pieces (enough to feed your household)
- Handful of Spinach
- 2 Tomatoes
- Cheese (any kind you like)
Start by cutting open your chicken. Add spinach on the bottom, cut tomatoes in half place over spinach add your cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 30 mins.
If you want to layer items on top of chicken to save time it tastes the same, with the left over spinach make a side salad and you have a healthy dinner in no time!
Enjoy the weekend ahead and breathe.
Hello! As a caregiver, mother and social service worker I have learned many life lessons through hands on experience. My dream for you is to make your journey through caregiving a cherished one.