RECIPE OF THE WEEK=SUPER EASY CAESAR SALAD:
A fun twist on the standard Caesar salad, this wedge version takes just minutes to assemble. All components can be prepared ahead of time. Enjoy!
We work closely with children and adults but especially seniors on a daily bases & this is what we have learned to be the five most powerful life lessons when speaking with the elderly:
1. Be yourself and don’t care about what others think of you.
2. There is more to life than working.
3. You are strong enough to get through the toughest of times.
4. Everything happens for a reason.
5. Life is short so live in the present moment.
Hello! As a caregiver, mother and social service worker I have learned many life lessons through hands on experience. My dream for you is to make your journey through caregiving a cherished one.