What tea best suits you? Check out our “pot” of information on tea.
1. A cup of tea reduces stress and has a calming effect is Chamomile & Valerian tea.
2. A cup of tea can perk you up in the morning or during the afternoon slump is Black tea.
3. Tea has antioxidants which fight free radicals in the body and protect cells from damage, this is Green tea.
4. Tea that helps your tummy problems are Peppermint & Rooibos tea.
5. Commonly used natural compound that fights illnesses such as the common cold and other respiratory infections is Echinacea tea.
6. Immune-boosting compounds would be lemon ginger tea.
Tea is a lovely way to add a bit of luxury to your life and that is good for your mental health, enjoy sipping.
Hello! As a caregiver, mother and social service worker I have learned many life lessons through hands on experience. My dream for you is to make your journey through caregiving a cherished one.