If you are a single person who makes meals for one or a large family this recipe can be customized for all. Salmon is so good for our bodies and minds. Try this recipe to ensure you’re getting your intake of omega 3s!
-In a glass container add olive oil on the bottom.
-Place salon (fresh or frozen) in the middle
-Add any veggies that are in the fridge on either side & sprinkle with your favourite spices.
-Cook at 350 for 30 mins or until vegetables are tender.
A healthy, fast meal in no time.
1. Eating salmon is beneficial in the treatment of osteoarthritis and other inflammatory joint conditions.
2. Eating salmon makes you smarter and happier.
3. Eating salmon increases your cardiovascular health.
4. Salmon protects your eyes.
5. Salmon’s an excellent source of vitamin D.
6. Salmon helps you sleep.
Hello! As a caregiver, mother and social service worker I have learned many life lessons through hands on experience. My dream for you is to make your journey through caregiving a cherished one.