Check out our easy, fast breakfast recipe of the week, Add yogurt to it & you have a filling healthy breakfast for the whole family. Walnuts are optional.Ingredients:
2 large ripe pears
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp honey
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut the pears in half and place on a baking sheet
3. Using a measuring spoon or melon baller, scoop out the seeds.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon honey over each one.
5. Bake in the oven 15 minutes. Remove & enjoy!
Hello! As a caregiver, mother and social service worker I have learned many life lessons through hands on experience. My dream for you is to make your journey through caregiving a cherished one.