- 1 cup Frozen or fresh carrots/ peas
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 breasts chicken
- Any kind of spices &1/2 rice
1) Pre-cook your chicken, set aside
2) Add oil to pan, when hot add onions, peas & carrots
3) Crack in eggs and scrabble
4) Add (pre-cooked) chicken slices
5) Mix in your already steamed rice and spice as desired.
So easy to make and delicious! Enjoy.
Hello! As a caregiver, mother and social service worker I have learned many life lessons through hands on experience. My dream for you is to make your journey through caregiving a cherished one.